The Yukong Post is open to all writers for blogging. We welcome your submission of insightful blogs.
Blog Submission Guidelines:
- All blogs should meet our mission: have broad perspective, critical thinking, balanced and independent viewpoints.
- The blog can be sharp and critical, but not extreme. It should focus on issues and not engage in personal attack.
- If the blog represents the viewpoint of a party or an organization, the blogger should disclose it.
- The length is between 600 and 1200 words.
- Author should submit bio within 100 words, contact information, and specify the blog's category (Education, Politics, Culture, Money or International)
- We reserve the rights to use or not use author's submission. If you do not hear from us within one week, please feel free to submit to other outlets.
- We follow the industry practice: will not pay for publishing blogs.
- Contact: email@example.com